We’re Blue Beetle, a boutique hospitality and leisure focused digital agency, pushing the boundaries of User Experience, Web Design and Development, SEO and Digital Marketing.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager to join our team part-time: 13.00 - 18.00, Sundays to Thursdays.
As a Digital Account Manager, you should have substantial experience in managing digital projects with a focus on customer service. You should also have a clear understanding of how digital and online solutions add value to a company's strategy and performance.
- Sprint planning: our sprints run at 2-week intervals. All project tasks are to be planned and included in the backlog before the sprint commences.
- Work with our team of designers, developers and a scrum master to see a digital project through from conception to completion and beyond (sitemap, wireframes, designs, development, testing, quality assurance, launch and maintenance).
- Manage expectations, negotiations and communication with project stakeholders to support the project roadmap while being responsible for budget and resource allocation decisions.
- Be the project bridge i.e. the point of contact for clients regarding their project needs and the point of contact for designers and developers regarding project requirements.
- Send status reports to clients every two weeks to show project progress.
- Design and user interface testing and review.
- Ensure all team members follow the scrum process on your projects.
- Work with the client to translate the digital brief into a product backlog.
- Manage project contract and billing.
- Build strong, long-term customer relationships.
- Address client queries efficiently and promptly.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- 3-5 years experience as a Digital Account Manager.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very organised, quality driven, and pays close attention to detail.
- Hard worker and able to perform under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Compassionate but firm people person.
- Jira and Acello proficiency is beneficial.
- Ability to effectively translate technical content to clients.
- A real team player.
You will be working in a vibrant office, where developing first-class solutions in a fun atmosphere is more important than a suit and tie. Human skills are critical, and you should enjoy working as part of a team, cope well with pressure, and have a genuine enthusiasm for all things web and digital. You will need to manage and prioritise a varied workload and enjoy a customer-focused role managing a diverse range of projects.