We’re Blue Beetle, a Dubai based digital agency, pushing the boundaries of User Experience, Web Design/Development, SEO and Digital Marketing, with a bias for the hospitality and leisure sector.
We are looking for a business development wizard. You should have at least 3-4+ years of agency experience and an unrelenting passion for web development and digital marketing.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. You should be focused and have strong communication skills and be able to think critically when making plans and devising solutions and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
Due to the nature of what we do, you'll need to have a solid understanding of web development and digital marketing from a technical perspective. Ideally, you would have started your career as a web developer and have hands-on experience.
We're not looking for a typical salesperson. Your role will be more as a consultant where you are helping our prospects understand what they need and help guide them to the best solution and close the deal if we are a good fit.
- Respond to incoming sales enquiries
- Identify and engage with new business and partnership opportunities
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Create plans, cost estimates and proposals (using Keynote on Mac)
- Consult and sell high-value bespoke solutions as opposed to template solutions
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Maintain existing business i.e. nurture current relationships
- Develop new relationships to grow business and help the company expand
- Obtain relevant HubSpot and Google accreditations
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry related business development / sales experience
- 1 - 2 years' web development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- 100% fluent and articulate in English
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful business development strategies
- Highly organised with a passion for quality and attention to detail
- Strength in business analysis and commercially adept
- Skilled at presentations, negotiations and closing business
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Having HubSpot certifications would be an advantage
- Valid UAE driving licence is a must
- Passionate about what you do
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial attitude toward work and life
- Keen to learn new skills and push yourself and your colleagues
- Team player/highly collaborative/willing to help, guide and share knowledge and have fun
- Eager to join a growing organisation with a long-term commitment